iENG is seeking qualified professionals to join our Engineering team We are a design engineering firm with offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN. We have a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built, for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
We are currently looking for a Plumbing Engineer to join our Engineering department located at our headquarters in Granite City, IL. Our ideal candidate for a Senior Plumbing Engineer will be someone who is a self-starter with at least 2 + years of experience in a similar role. We are looking for an individual who has a drive for finding innovative solutions and an eagerness to contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
Primary Responsibilities for iENG’s Plumbing Engineer include:
- Collaborate on the planning, coordination, and execution of plumbing engineering tasks for assigned projects.
- Assist in formulating plumbing design concepts, encompassing layouts, schematics, and calculations, aligned with project requisites and industry benchmarks.
- Work closely alongside project management and virtual design construction teams to seamlessly integrate plumbing systems into overall project blueprints.
- Participate in technical assessments and provide insights on plumbing system design, equipment selection, and material specifications.
- Track project advancement, identify potential risks, and suggest solutions to ensure project timelines and budgets are adhered to.
- Regularly conduct site visits to evaluate plumbing system installations, tackle construction hurdles, and offer support to the team.
Primary Qualifications for iENG’s Plumbing Engineer include:
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in plumbing engineering, preferably within the HVAC, piping, or plumbing sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Familiarity with plumbing design software and tools.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing codes, regulations, and industry norms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, facilitating collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- Effective organizational abilities, enabling task prioritization, deadline management, and timely outcomes.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Employee Stock Ownership Program, Experience based salary, Bonuses, Health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO; Vacation), Flexible work schedule, Gym reimbursements.
If you’re enthusiastic about shaping the future of plumbing engineering and relish the chance to grow in a supportive environment, we encourage you to apply. Join us on our journey of innovation and progress by submitting your application today.