iENG is seeking qualified professionals to join our National Project Management team. We are a design engineering firm with offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN. We have a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial, and institutional.
We are currently looking for a Field Coordinator to join our National Project Management department that is held under our iENG Design company. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter with 5+ years of experience in a similar role. We are seeking an individual that is adaptable, organized, and capable of balancing multiple tasks at one time to execute project plans and meet deadlines.
Primary Responsibilities for iENG’s Field Coordinator include:
- Assisting on assigned job sites to assess work quality, safety compliance, and adherence to project specifications and industry standards.
- Working closely with Project Managers to develop and implement project plans that meet the requirements of both the budget and timeline.
- Coordinating and overseeing field operations such as site inspections and material deliveries.
- Monitoring project progress and identifying potential problems/delays, and promptly addressing to ensure timely resolution.
- Serving as a liaison between project teams, clients, suppliers, and other subcontractors to facilitate effective communication and maintain good relationships.
- Inspecting work progress, ensuring compliance with specifications, and overall quality control.
Primary Qualifications for iENG’s Field Coordinator include:
- 5+ years of proven working experience in a similar role.
- Willingness to travel and take on projects with a wide variety in location and completion time.
- Experience in project coordination on mechanical (HVAC, Piping, Plumbing) projects is required.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment, specifically HVAC and Piping. Plumbing knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to manage multiple tasks and effectively collaborate with a diverse team.
- Having a commitment to safety practices and being an advocate for safety on the job sites.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Employee Stock Ownership Program, Experience based salary, Bonuses, Health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO; Vacation), Gym reimbursements