iENG is seeking qualified professionals to join our Building Information Modeling (BIM) design team. We are a design engineering firm with offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN. We have a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built, for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
The opportunities we are currently offering include the following:
- VDC/BIM Manager (2-5 Years of Experience in Technical Support)
- VDC/BIM Piping Designer (2-5 Years of Experience in a Similar Role)
- VDC/BIM Sheetmetal Designer (2-5 Years of Experience in a Similar Role)
- VDC/BIM Plumbing Designer (2-5 Years of Experience in a Similar Role)
Primary responsibilities for icon’s BIM Professionals include:
- Working efficiently with REVIT, Navisworks and BIM 360 Suite software to translate mechanical design in the preparation of construction documents
- Coordinating incoming architectural, structural, electrical and civil engineering plans and models with our mechanical drawings and models
- Providing fabrication and field support with coordination design and drawings
- Creating spooling drawings from HVAC Designs
- Coordinating HVAC Designs with other trades in 3D
Requirements of these positions also include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected
- Field experience and/or technical degree is preferred
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experience Based Salary, Bonuses, 401k, ESOP, Health Insurance.
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form below.